A five-star gem has emerged in the City of Pearls and Lights. Warwick Doha sits amid Doha’s city centre, putting guests in the middle of everything the city has to offer including Souq Waqif, Aspire Zone Sports Complex, Hamad Hospital, Mall of Qatar, US Embassy, Museum of Islamic Art, Doha Festival City and the prominent West Bay neighborhood. But it’s not simply the location that sets Warwick Doha apart as guests will find a new standard of luxury – starting with the rejuvenating spa and rooftop swimming pool. With a blend of contemporary and classic styling, an array of elegant rooms and suites, and refined dining, Warwick Doha is designed to create the most memorable Qatar stay imaginable.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Accessible toilets are clearly signposted
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- Door opens outwards to provide sufficient space within the accessible cubicle.
- An emergency alarm is not provided in the accessible toilet
- Drying facilities are not within reach of the WC in the accessible toilet
- A full length mirror is not provided
- Clothes hooks are not provided / not located correctly
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.