Al Messila Metro Station (Green Line)
The Doha Metro is a new, state-of-the art, best in class automated rail network, running mostly underground and across the city of Doha. Doha metro will form the backbone of Qatar’s integrated public transport system promoting usage of public transport system in the country and key ingredient in the accomplishment of the Qatar National Vision 2030. It is set to revolutionize the way people move around Doha and its suburbs. It will serve most of the capital’s locations quickly and conveniently, making it a far superior option to the private car.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Accessible toilets are clearly signposted
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- There are multiple accessible toilets provided in the building/venue and the majority of them have correctly fitted emergency alarms fitted within the cubicle
- The emergency alarm is fitted in the accessible toilet but it cannot be reached from floor level
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- Handrails/grab rails are provided in the correct location as per international standard
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.