Experience five-star accommodation and a superb level of personal service in the heart of Doha, Qatar at La Cigale Hotel. Behind its polished 20-story façade, this striking high-design hotel offers a stylish yet relaxing haven where business travellers can escape the city’s hectic pace. A member of The Leading Hotels of The World, the 5-Star property has introduced a new level of luxury to the Qatari hospitality and been awarded the ultimate achievements stamped by World Travel Awards. La Cigale is one of the city’s most esteemed hotels, an engaging blend of contemporary style and cosmopolitan ambiance.
- All corridors are wide enough to enable wheelchair users and people using mobility equipment to manoeuvre easily. Circulation routes are generally good.
- The majority of corridors are free from obstructions which would hamper a wheelchair user’s ability to manoeuvre. This would also assist people using mobility equipment.
- Floor surfaces are slippery which is problem for people using mobility equipment.
- Seating is provided to enable wheelchair users to sit with their friends/family
- Tables and chairs are moveable so can accommodate different user requirements.
- The hotel has a number of designated accessible bedrooms
- The room layout /furniture limits the amount of spaces to manoeuvre, which may be an issue for wheelchair users/people using mobility equipment.
- The fixtures and fittings such as light switches spy hole and clothes rails are not reachable by someone in a seated position.
- The route to the swimming pool area is level, or has well designed ramps to enable access. Guests can access the seating/sunloungers with relative ease.
- Restaurants/bars/cafés have level access or well designed ramped access.
- The main restaurant and some of the bars/cafes are accessible for people using wheelchairs /mobility equipment.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.