Ras Bu Fontas Metro Station (Red Line)
The Doha Metro is a new, state-of-the art, best in class automated rail network, running mostly underground and across the city of Doha. Doha metro will form the backbone of Qatar’s integrated public transport system promoting usage of public transport system in the country and key ingredient in the accomplishment of the Qatar National Vision 2030. It is set to revolutionize the way people move around Doha and its suburbs. It will serve most of the capital’s locations quickly and conveniently, making it a far superior option to the private car.
ENTRANCES & RECEPTION AREAS
- Floor surfaces at the main entrance are slip resistant
- Floor tiles at the main entrance are non-shiny
- Floor surfaces at other entrances are slip resistant
- Floor tiles at other entrances are non-shiny
- There are multiple reception desks available at the building/venue. Staff are available to assist.
- Some of the reception desks have a lowered section which is suitable for wheelchair users/ people using mobility equipment to enable them to communicate with staff.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.