Ras Bu Fontas Metro Station (Red Line)
The Doha Metro is a new, state-of-the art, best in class automated rail network, running mostly underground and across the city of Doha. Doha metro will form the backbone of Qatar’s integrated public transport system promoting usage of public transport system in the country and key ingredient in the accomplishment of the Qatar National Vision 2030. It is set to revolutionize the way people move around Doha and its suburbs. It will serve most of the capital’s locations quickly and conveniently, making it a far superior option to the private car.
- Accessible toilets are provided in close proximity to standard toilet provision
- Signage is limited and only provided in close proximity to the toilet
- Adequate space is provided in front of the accessible toilet to enable people using wheelchairs to manoeuvre.
- An emergency alarm is correctly fitted and provided within the accessible toilet.
- The emergency alarm is fitted correctly and can be reached from the floor of the accessible toilet
- The sink is not reachable from the WC within the accessible toilet
- Door locks are difficult to operate
- Clothes hooks are not provided / not located correctly
- Ambulant cubicles are not provided.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.