Royal Plaza is a stylish shopping mall located in Doha, Qatar in the Middle East. Shopping with style, Royal Plaza’s catch phrase offers 105 boutiques on three retail levels.
- A well designed ramp enables access to the entrance. The ramp has a reasonable gradient, with handrails provided. Where necessary, due to the ramp length, level landings are provided. The surface of the ramp is non slip.
- The surface of the ramp(s) is slip resistant and suitable for all users
- There is edge protection on the ramp.
- Handrails are provided on both sides, which is beneficial as some visitors have weakness on one side.
- All of the ramps/steps are clearly lit for someone using them in a wheelchair or with mobility equipment.
- Steps are in a logical location near the entrance
- Handrails are provided on both sides of the steps at the main entrance, which is beneficial as some visitors have weakness on one side.
This report has been prepared by Accessible Qatar, an initiative by Sasol Middle East & India (Sasol) as part of its corporate social responsibility programme. This report is not provided on a commercial basis and no fees were charged for the preparation of this report. The report is provided on an “as is, where is” basis and Sasol and its affiliated companies do not make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality, quantity, value, condition, completeness or accuracy of this report or any information or recommendations included in this report. The venue agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sasol shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses that the venue does or will incur or suffer as a direct or indirect result of this report.